The LeishPathNet database contains pathology images from pre-clinical and clinical slides that are searchable by project or associated metadata.
Images are stored within the Zen browser and are collated as separate mouse and human categories. Within each category you will find individual experiments as listed below.
- To access the database, click SEARCH below.
- When the browser is open, click on the front page and enter the following login details:Username: leishpathnet
- Select human or mouse category to display data files.
- For information on the data for each slide click .
- To access instructions for using Zen, click .
- For instructions on how to run a search based on metadata, see: ZenBrowserAdvancedSearch
We are currently working with TissueGnostics to develop new analytical tools. More information to follow.
Current project slide database
The projects below have an existing slide database.
This project has developed a novel computational model of visceral leishmaniasis coupled to a user-friendly simulation interface. The tool will be used to predict more effective combined therapies for use in patients suffering from leishmaniasis, as well as supporting the identification of new chemo- and immuno-therapeutic targets, and will help to understand how confounding factors such as malnutrition and coinfection may influence drug and vaccine efficacy.
Summary: CRACK-IT-1 was designed to provide tissue transcriptomic data and histopathology on the early response of BALB/c mice to Leishmania donovani infection in the presence or absence of drug treatment.
Staining: Frozen section. H&E
For further detail: CRACK_IT_1ExpData
Summary: CRACK-IT-2 was designed to provide tissue transcriptomic data and histopathology on the late response of BALB/c mice to Leishmania donovani infection in the presence or absence of drug treatment.
Frozen sections. Blue: DAPI; Red; F4/80; Green; 1A8
Frozen sections. Blue: DAPI; Red; F4/80; Green; TNFα
For further detail: CRACK_IT_2ExpData2019