Terms & Conditions
By visiting the LeishPathNet website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Your use of the Website constitutes your full agreement to these terms.
All the content of this website (including images), unless explicitly stated otherwise, is copyright of the University of York and may not be reproduced without prior permission. By accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior consent of the University.
For any queries about re-use of content from the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information contained within this Website is presented for general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- All links contained within the Website are provided for your information and convenience. We do not endorse any other Website and we have no responsibility for the content of linked Websites.
- This Website contains material which is owned or licenced to us and may not be reproduced without express permission of the copyright owners.
- Unauthorised use of any part of this Website may result in legal action.
Accessing the Website
- Access to the Website is offered as a free service, and all access is permitted on a temporary basis only. We reserve the right to withdraw any part or all of this service without notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all of the Website to limited groups of users, or specific individuals.
- You may be asked to provide user credentials to access restricted areas of the site. Any piece of information used by our security procedure must be treated as confidential.
- If you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your credentials to gain access to restricted areas of the Website you must inform us promptly.
- We reserve the right to suspend or inactivate your access to restricted areas of the Website for any reason and without notice.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice.